What you learn in Vegas…gets shared here!

Wow! What an amazing, whirlwind week! Not only do I have my very first SDE presentation under my belt, but I was able to hang out with some of the coolest people around!!

I attended some AMAZING sessions, and I can’t wait to share some ideas here.  I found some AMAZING vendors, and I will share their products here soon.  and I met some AMAZING people.  Overall the week was…..you guessed it….AMAZING.

image

My session was such a great experience.  It was so fun sharing ideas with all of you! I hope that if you came to my session you walked away with one or two ideas that you could use in your classroom in the fall!  If you weren’t able to get in, I’ll try to share some things here throughout the year! I was so sad to hear that they were turning people away! I would have loved to have you just plop right down on the floor! Next time, right?!

IMG_1780  IMG_1782IMG_1783  IMG_1784

My friends.  Oh, how I love my friends.  This blogging gig opened up a whole new world of friends for me.  It’s been amazing.  Not only are they an incredibly talented group of women, but they are absolutely….yep, here’s that word again…amazing :)

IMG_1677

Me, Deedee Wills, Kim Adsit, Shari Sloane, Kim Jordano, Natalie Crockett

IMG_1685

Me, Deedee, Natalie

IMG_1799

Rachelle Smith, Natalie, Kim, Elvis, Erica Bohrer, Me

 IMG_1832

Me, Shari, Kim J.

IMG_1812

Cheryl Saoud, Me

IMG_1910

Deanna Jump, Hope King, Me

Getting a breath of fresh air! Ha!!

And then we have the blogger meet-up….SO FUN.  There were SO many people there – way more than last year – I can’t wait to see how many people will be there NEXT year!!

We had SO many amazing sponsors that made the night possible…


A huge thank you to our sponsors :

SDE (Staff Development for Educators)

Thank you to those who donated some fabulous prizes!
Check out these links to see some amazing products just for TEACHERS!

And we LOTS of wonderful winners!

{Thank you to ALL of our amazing sponors!}Vegas 2013 Collage 2Vegas 2013 Collage 3Vegas 2013 Collage 4Vegas 2013 Collage 5Vegas 2013 Collage 6Vegas 2013 Collage 7(1)

These wonderful photographs and collages were all made by the fabulous
Natalie of What the Teacher Wants!

These two fabulous people came all the way from New York to sped the evening with us!  John Yoo (TpT Partner and CEO) and Amy Bernell (Community Manager at TpT) shared with us that TpT has many new and exciting adventures planned!

and WOW! Look at all these bloggers!  So much talent in one space!  I can’t wait until next year!

Thanks Jennifer for this pic! It’s so stinkin’ cute!

Until next year, Vegas! Thanks for another year of memories!

Now, head on over to What the Teacher Wants for more awesome pics and blog posts!

7 comments:

  1. You were an amazing presenter and I couldn't believe they had you in that room! You needed a MUCH bigger space, there were people on the floor trying to see! Thank you for all the wonderful ideas and for being very approachable and kind to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Kathleen! I had so much with all you girls! I hope we can see each other again real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at all the pictures!! I know that next year I want to be in them!!!!!!!! Planning now!

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED your session! I left with so many ideas and feel so inspired to get back in the swing of school. Thank you for sharing all of your ideas!

    Stephanie

    Sweet Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous looking at all of your pictures! I want to go next year. I grew up in ND and you are the first ND blogger I have found! I teach in MInnesota now. I love your blog and I'm your newest follower! Where do you teach?

    Kayla
    www.topdogteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! looks like so much fun! thanks so much for your support..we heart our teachers! just pinned to our pinterest board, check it out! pinterest/erincondren..enjoy!

    ReplyDelete