Christmas in July {Day 5} Fix-It Up!

image

It’s an oldie, but a goodie! This is one of the first things I have made, but it works so well, so why change anything?!

I start using this version in about February.  They are a little bit more confident in their writing and editing skills.

Part of the reason I think kids love this so much is the cooperative learning part of it – they check each other’s work! It’s so sweet to watch them gently teach their friends about their mistakes. It holds both kids accountable for their learning as well.

DSCN0655  DSCN0657 

I tried to be very careful that the sentences that I included were very simple so an emergent reader could read them and/or decode them.

DSCN0673  DSCN0674

I also have a version two of the Fix It Up Sentences – but this is really a version 1.  I would use this version before I used the original Fix It Up.

fix it up again

Psst….I’m fairly certain that Fix It Up Again will be part of the Christmas in July sale, just don’t know when yet ;)

So, as usual there is a freebie over on my Facebook page….be sure you like my page to grab it.  Tell your friends too! I know they would also love to download a copy!

Just click on the image below to go to my Facebook!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment