Favorite Pins Friday

I am linking up with my lovely friend Cara over at The First Grade Parade to share with you some of my favorite Pins!  If you are not following me yet on Pinterest, click on the Pinterest icon below to head on over to my boards to follow!

Classroom Stuff

Could think of so many ideas for this -- PBIS/pride card incentive, backpack reading, communication notebook....which one should I do????

I really love this idea and can think of SO many ways to use it – remembering take home folders, reading folders, PBIS incentives…LOVE it!

35698706_vQMq46VF_c

I really loved what one pinner said about these paint chips!  She uses them for student pairing.  Children pull out paint chips from a bag and the matching colors are pairs.  The pair that has the “original” black Mickey ears goes first!  I ran out right away to find some of these paint chips, and my Lowe’s doesn’t have them any more! :(

Use the book "Only One You". This would be really cool as a school-wide project!

I just ADORE this idea!

Fashion Pins

Silver Morocco Toms

I LOVE these Toms, and Zulily was even having  a deal on them this week – but, alas, I was not fast enough, and they were all sold out.  But I did get my daughter the black sparkly ones she has been wanting!

Infinity Ring with his and hers birthstones, and engraving.

I think this ring is PRECIOUS.  My husband and I celebrated out 14th wedding anniversary (early, since I will be in Vegas next week) last night, and I think this ring (or a pendant) would make such a sweet gift! 

and Kate….

40 ways to do shoulder-length hair  <3 this blog!!

Oh, how I love Kate from The Small Things Blog.  I’ve been reading her blog for a few years now, and she has hands-down THE BEST hair tutorials!  It helps that our hair is so similar too!

YUM-O

Thin Mint Puppy Chow -

Need I say more??

If you’ve never had birthday cake popcorn.  You MUST make some this weekend.  This stuff is like crack. {Not that I would know, because I have never tried crack :) }  SO delish.

Funny Pins

If you follow my fan page, you’ll know that I asked for ideas for an empty Pringles can and Crystal Light container….I have ideas for both (and they’re done!) I’ll share them with you soon! I think as teachers (especially primary teachers) we are guilty of this!

30 something humor

YES!!

Just plain fun ideas….

Here's a really cute idea. Frame quote bubbles, use a dry erase marker to write funny things your kids say.  When you are ready to switch the quotes, have the child take a picture with their quote and make a photo book of quotes.  My mom says you think you'll remember all the funny stuff they say, but you don't.

Wouldn’t this be fun for your home or classroom for the funny things kids say?  Or for vocabulary words that you want kids to use throughout the day?

Things to make

Good crochet project...easy to do, easy to take along with you, easy to pick up additional yarn whenever you want, or to use up leftover yarn...

I really love to knit and crochet, but I have a hard time just sitting down and relaxing enough to do it!  I think this little blanket is so beautiful, and it’s the perfect take a long project! Any other knitters/crocheters among us?

So, stop on over to Cara’s blog and see the other fun Pins that people love!

If you haven’t stopped over at my Facebook page today, be sure to check out my deal of the day and download my daily Christmas in July freebie!  Just click on the image to make your way over there!

image

9 comments:

  1. That paint chip idea is genius!!! If you come up with a different way to utilize it I would love to hear about it.

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pins. Did you look for the paint chips at Home Depot? I think I have seen them there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rhea - We don't have a Home Depot here, but we do have one about an hour from here! I need to check it out! Thanks!! Lowe's USED to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a good chuckle over breakfast at your toilet-paper-roll pin. Thanks for that! The other pins are fantastic as well!
    :-)
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an empty pickle jar and paper towel roll....because I know I can use them somehow!

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader….

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paint chip idea. I knit...but only scarves. Haven't figured out how to do anything else yet! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those speech bubbles, and I also love Kate's blog! She's so cute! That pinterest card made me giggle! :)

    Lindsey
    Mrs. Johnson's Little Prowlers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pins. We have a garden at our school, and I have to show our garden committee the path of painted rocks. Love the idea. Can't wait to use the Mickey ears idea, too.

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete