Christmas in July! {Day 2!} Portfolios!

Today I am featuring my Primary Portfolios for my daily deal!

image

One of my favorite things about teaching Kindergarten is seeing the remarkable growth that happens each year.  I LOVE documenting that growth along the way!

IMG_0773IMG_0774IMG_0775IMG_0776IMG_0777

 

IMG_0784IMG_0789

These are samples from before I updated my portfolio pack. The end of the year is SO chaotic I always forget to snap a few sample pictures!

Want to see what the new pack looks like?  Head over to my Facebook Fan page and download yourself a sample.  Just “LIKE” my page!

image

The new and improved Primary Portfolios pack will be on sale TODAY ONLY (Monday!) Be sure to check out my TpT store.  I may not be blogging every day about my deal of the day, so be sure that you are tuned into my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment