Christmas in July {Day 3} Zero the Hero!

Who DOESN’T love Zero the Hero!  He comes to our classroom every 10 days.  The children look forward to his visit, and they learn very quickly that every decade number needs a Zero!

Every 10 days, Zero stops by and leaves a little snack for us – sometimes it’s food, sometimes it’s something to make a project with – like stringing 10 pony beads on a bracelet.  One year he even brought 10 pennies for each student!  That Zero the Hero sure is thoughtful ;) After we enjoy or snack or project, we complete our pages in our Zero the Hero book.  The children LOVE this!!

IMG_2284   IMG_2286IMG_2290  IMG_2296IMG_2304  IMG_2305

Zero the Hero stops coming to my classroom after the 100th day, but I know some other classes he might keep coming by until the last days of school.

image

Zero the Hero makes learning fun!!  Check out the deal of the day on my Facebook page, and score your Zero the Hero Freebie – TODAY ONLY!

Click below to go to my Facebook!

image

Be sure to stop by my blogging buddies shops too to see their deals of the day!

1 comment:

  1. I bought this last year and used it. My students LOVED it!!! I really noticed a difference in learning their decade numbers. Thanks for making such a wonderful product!I would love to see pictures of each decade picture where they decorate. I am a horrible artist and struggled with these pages.

    ReplyDelete