It’s back to school week for many of us! I go back for teacher in-service and clerical days today, and my first day with kiddos is on Wednesday. I am very excited to meet my little sweeties!
I am linking up with Blog Hoppin again this week for Teacher Week!
Today is what we can’t live without in the classroom…
1. Diet Coke. I really need to stop this habit, but everyone else drinks coffee…why can’t I drink Diet Coke. However, I will admit, I thought my habit was bad until I roomed for a week with Deedee Wills….that girl has got it BAD.
2. My Scotch Laminator. My first one went caput last year after having it for 4 years, so I bought another one for school, and another one for home. Love this baby. I buy my laminating film at Sam’s Club.
3. Pocket Cube Dice. I use these ALL the time. Love them. I found a great new resource for you too! You can get 4 cubes for $14.95. Just click on the picture to go to Resources for Learning!
4. Do-A-Dot dobbers. I love these, the kids love these, everybody loves these!!
5. Katie and Company. I seriously have about 30 of her flannel sets. If you haven’t seen her goodies….you better go check them out! They are fantastic for Kindergarten and pre-K!
7. Heidi Songs! We love to sing and dance with Heidi! I love all of her DVDs/CDs. They are fantastic for brain breaks and of course learning letters and sounds.
8. This next one is a new one for me, and I HOPE that it’s going to change my life…. :) My Erin Condren Life Planner. It’s so pretty, why wouldn’t I want to carry it around with me and be organized?
These are only a few on my teaching must-haves…head on over to Blog Hoppin’ to check out some other must-haves!
What is on your “must-have” list?