Back 2 School Purchases

I’m super excited to show you some of the goodies I purchased!

I absolutely could not start the year without these two items:

readerswriting

And I’m super excited about doing a common core word wall.  I have an idea in mind for how to display, I just need to get into my classroom and do it!

I’m also very excited about Cheryl’s year round calendar prompts.  They are designed to slip behind your calendar numbers and she has tons of different season prompts to use during your morning meeting.  I plan on printing them on cardstock, putting them on a ring, and choosing one each day.

anna word wall  calendar prompts

Love this word family book too!

I’m going to add these classroom coupons to my treasure box for kiddos to choose from, and I LOVE these energizers/brain break cards!

coupons  energizers2

I also wanted to show you some of the goodies that CraftProjectIdeas.com sent me to check out.   You want to know what’s really neat about them – everything is less than a dollar at Wal-Mart!  My Wal-Mart had a TON of different things! Check it out…

 IMG_4167   IMG_4168

IMG_4169

IMG_4170

Now, head on over to Blog Hoppin’ and take a peek at other back to school must haves!

Blog Hoppin

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I feel like a Rock Star just bought my coupons!! Thanks so much for your purchase and for the shout-out!! I appreciate it!
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your word wall, when you get it up. I am loving the Readers Workshop and I just started the writers workshop. Great additions to my program!
    Tonia
    I bought your scoopin up sight words, it looks terrific! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I was given a copy of your September Poem -song SEP-TEM-BER to the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It. Do you have the other months of the year? DO you have it on TpT? I would sooo love to have the set.
    I love you blog and am a follower, not having my own blog.
    I am keeping my fingers crossed.
    THYordan@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all on the blog :) I did not write the September and October ones -- new ones are coming that I have written. When I have them ALL done, I'll post them as a bundle :)

    ReplyDelete