Mystery Person

Just a quick post tonight, since I really should be in bed and my photos are still on my camera….at school…..

Here is something new I made up today. 

{Mystery Person}

Mystery Person

I made up a quick label for it tonight and am putting it on a crystal light container. 

This is what it’s all about….  I got really tired of kids holding little conversations as we did our calendar book.  So….I decided to choose a “mystery calendar person.”  I picked a stick out of my “lucky duck can” (just a container with popsicle sticks with the kids’ names on them).  I told them this person was my mystery person – if that person was a good listener and participant during calendar book, they would get a little prize…..worked like a charm.  So I did it again for writing…..and again for literacy centers…..hmmmmm…..will it work tomorrow??? Who knows….but with my fancy new can, they may be super excited to find out who the mystery person is.  I’ll snap a photo of my completed mystery person can tomorrow!

In the meantime, click on the picture for your own download!

10 comments:

  1. I love this! I might have to try it tomorrow! Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!! Can't wait to see the finished product! :)
    Erin
    http://eberhartsexplorers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, but I've tried downloading it for a couple of days and it keeps saying that google is unable to download? Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get it to work either. I LOVE the idea. That might help me some with all the chat!!!

    my email is ratsass@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went to school Thursday and started this. IT WORKED! ALL DAY! and then Friday... it WORKED AGAIN!!!!! First thing in a LONG time that has worked. THANK you!
    Christy Inglis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw your idea on Pinterest. It looks like a fantastic idea! I can't get the label to load. Would you mind e-mailing it to me? Thanks so much!

    kidzkidzkidz8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love it if you could e-mail me the mystery person label! I can't get it to download... krekruciak@yahoo.com
    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea! I couldn't get it download, could you please e-mail it to me if it's still available?
    Kim
    nkchiechi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea. Could you please email me the mystery person label to
    bbazley@pearcedaleps.vic.edu.au
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete