Thank you Blogger Bash Sponsors!

WOWOWOWOW!!!

Our Teacher Blogger Meet Up was a HUGE success!! It was loud, it was crazy, and it was a completely full house, but that didn't stop everyone from having an incredibly fun time.   There were SOOOO many people there, and believe it or not, I’m kind of a shy person! I was happy just standing in the corner – too many people in a room makes for a nervous me!

Natalie (What the Teacher Wants) took over 200 pictures of the event! You can see many of the photos on their Facebook page!
Besides meeting such amazing bloggers and teachers, the best part of the meet up was all of the amazing prizes that were donated from our sponsors!
THANK YOU SPONSORS!!
Here are all of our generous friends who offered prizes for our meet up:

TeachersPayTeachers

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Be sure to take a minute to visit all of these Sponsors websites!
 
Thank you to everyone who came to this event! We appreciate everyone who was able to come and mingle with us. We're already thinking about next year's meet up, so start saving your money for next year's Vegas meet up!!
 
Feeling sad that you couldn't join us this year? Wishing you could win some of these fabulous surprises?
Well, lucky for you, the package from Erin Condren arrived a day too late :(   But, because of that, we are able to offer everyone a chance to win a $50 gift card from Erin Condren!  You might want to get yourself one of these amazing teacher planners or clipboards!
photo2photo1-6
Erin Condren was so kind to send me this gorgeous teacher planner and clipboard.  You definitely need to get your hands on one!
There are so many amazing styles! Hop on over to her website to check them out!
 
 
and SO many more styles!!
Take a peek inside too:
 
Enter the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win one of the gift cards!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here are the wonderful ladies who made this meet up possible and helped us line up such amazing sponsors.

(Not pictured: Kathleen Pedersen)
Ack? Where was I? They must have snapped this when I ran up to my room to change for the event!
*To see more pictures from the meet up, visit the

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The planner!! Actually anything would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved a pair of beautiful Tieks. They just look so comfortable and come in such fun colors. I love my flats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have loved a gift certificate to TPT, I already spend too much money there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gift certificate from TPT would have been a great prize to have won!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the planner. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try these adorable planners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow--so many amazing prizes! Would love to win the Tieks or TPT gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have the planner. A gift certificate to TPT would also be a great gift for the beginning of the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a gift card to TPT- YES, PLEASE! but the clipbaord looks cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely a TPT gift card to cover my HUGE cart amount! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, the planner or clip board would be great, a gift certificate to TPT, the Crayola bag (I LOVE new school supplies!), Scentos markers, ... I guess I better stop here :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great prizes. TPT gift cards are always good for those never ending wishlists!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The TPT card. My wishlist is growing by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The TPT card, my cart is full and ready to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This would be great to win.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had my name tag printed and in my purse. I was totally excited to go to the blogger meet up and then wham... Migraine!!!! I was so bummed! Thanks for the opportunity to win a fun gift card. I would have loved some Scento markers. The Tieks would have been an amazing prize. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete