In Pictures and in Words Book Study

Guess what’s coming…..it’s a summer book study!

I am super excited to be a part of this book study hosted by my good buddy Deedee Wills! We will be diving into Katie Wood Ray's Book, In Pictures and in Words.  Do you know Katie? If you don’t you MUST meet her!  She is the guru of writing, and is fantastic!

I’m always wanting to learn more about writing with little ones.  Writing time is my absolute FAVORITE time of the day.

So, are you going to work through this book together wish some of my favorite bloggers!!??  Read the details below:

When does it start? 

On June 22nd, Deedee will launch the book study on her blog.  Then each week another blog will host a section of the book. 

How do I participate?

You will want to follow the blogs who are hosting the chapters (so you won't miss anything).

If you have a blog:  You can create a post (using our guiding questions) and link up with the hosting blog.

If you do not have a blog:  You can simply comment on the blog with your reflections.

The beautiful thing about blog book studies is you can check in whenever you want.  If you have plans during this time of year... no worries... The information will be here waiting for you!

What is the schedule?
Deedee created a book mark to help you along the way.  It has the hosting blog, dates, and guiding questions.
Simply print it out and keep it with you as you go through the book study.

Giveaways?
You bet!  We will give away gift certificates for books from

We have more exciting news about this book study soon!  Yipee!

Are you SUPER excited??  Comment below and let me know if you are going to join in! Quick….click away and go buy your book NOW!

10 comments:

  1. I'm in!! My book came in the mail this weekend! I am so excited!!
    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids
    Please come by & visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO excited!! I read the book last summer and can't wait to re-read and join the fun!! Thanks for hosting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered my copy from Amazon!! I can't wait!!! Thank you to the hosting teachers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in! I'm excited to join in on my first blog book study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started reading this earlier this year. I LOVE it!! I have been so pleased with the growth of my students using the ideas I have learned from this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait? How did I miss this??? I want to get in on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to stop reading about all these great books! :) I do really love teaching writing though, so I might have to check this out. Thanks for letting us know about it.

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in- ordered my book from Amazon. Can't wait to participate in my first blog book study!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm in! Looking forward to it!
    Thanks, girl!

    Kelli :)
    Castles and Crayons

    ReplyDelete