I appreciate you!

We appreciate you. We think you are great!
We appreciate you. Yeah, you really rate!
You make us so happy with the things you say and do.
Oh we appreciate you!

Screen shot 2012-04-30 at 5.36.53 PM

You can get 20% off from my items and an additional 10% with TpT's code: TAD12 starting May 6th and going all the way until May 8th! Just click on the picture above to take you Teachers Pay Teachers!

Here is a little of what I’ve been up to this week (which is my excuse for the lack of posts!)

IMG_5126 IMG_5233

Tomorrow is my daughter’s 10th birthday as well! I can’t believe I have have been lucky enough to be a mom for 10 years!  Love these girls :)

So, load up your cart! and get shopping! I’m off to make some Butterbeer and some Butterbeer cupcakes!  Can you tell it’s a Harry Potter birthday?

Happy Shopping!

5 comments:

  1. I love your units and your blog. Thank you for being so generous and sharing your inspirations with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen! Long time blog reader, first time purchaser! I just took advantage of your Teacher Appreciation week sale! I bought the Zero the Hero packets, and a couple of math and literacy stations for next year.

    Just wanted to ask you if you ever considered putting your journal writing booklet on TpT? I would purchase it for sure!

    Thanks again for all the great activities!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be posting a "May" song? My students have really enjoyed your months songs. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for everything you have created and shared! I love all of the things you have created! My kids also love doing all of the new activities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate you very much as well. I have learned so much by just looking at your blog. My kids love the monthly songs and are waiting for the May song. Hope it comes out soon:) Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete