Plinko!

Have you seen this new product from Lakeshore?

image

I ordered this when they had a buy one get one half sale! I absolutely could not resist! Who doesn’t LOVE Plinko?! 

It’s not very big, but big enough, it won’t take up too much space on a table.  My 5 year old (starts K next year!) had a blast playing with it!  It comes with a little drawstring bag that you put the wooden chips in – it comes with a TON of chips!

I haven’t been able to use this in the classroom yet, but I can’t wait.  I think it’ll be a great time filler or even an incentive.  The kiddos choose a wooden chip from the bag and drop it down – it’ll go in one of the pockets and they either need to say the beginning sound, the ending sound, or a word that rhymes.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I also ordered these:

image

I have the first set with beginning, middle and ending sounds, but needed this one!

What is your favorite Lakeshore product?

13 comments:

  1. I love the playdough stampers form lakeshore. I have the upper and the lower case and also the numbers. Hope you feel better soon. I am home recovering from surgery as well. Have a good night, from, Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just the lowercase ones, but think I for sure need to get the numbers!

      Delete
  2. I love everything Lakeshore!

    i love the rhyming houses! and I definitely NEED Plinko!! how cool is that?!?

    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my alphabet tubs and blends and digraphs tubs! I hope you feel better soon. :)

    Erica

    www.sprinklestokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, I love these too!! They are great for whole group and centers!

      Delete
  4. I am laid off this year, so I haven't shopped at Lakeshore in awhile! But I have to say I am in love with the Plinko game! I think it will be a must buy when I get back in the classroom!

    Ashley
    Live2Learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the beg, middle, end stamps as well, but not sure how to use them with my class. Any ideas or suggestions on how to use them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use them in centers -- I make up a sheet with some cute clip art on it and boxes for where the stamps go. (I measure the stamps!) They choose a stamp and stamp it! They just write in the blend then. Super fun, super easy! They never tired of it! I start off the year with set 1, and now I can move onto set 2!

      Delete
  6. I want those stamps!! I have the beginning, middle & ending sound stamps, too. These look more appropriate for this time of year at the Stamp Center! I will have TWO five year olds going to Kdg next year! Crazy how time flies... Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh em gee, whaaat?! Plinko!?? I need one of those!!

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Lakeshore! I have gotten myself hooked on their Interactive CD Rom games this year! I used Donor's Choose to help us and someone bought me the entire Tic Tac Toe set. My students are loving it and it's a great way to review phonics, grammar and vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I agree!! I am hooked on their interactive games also. I picked up a few last year and my students loved them. So of course I needed to add a few more to my collection. I picked up 10 more this year! Love it when they have a buy one get one half off sale!!!

    ReplyDelete