Bundle Up and Snowmen Fun!

Here are the centers that my kiddos were working on last week! 

IMG_5047

One-to-one counting with teen numbers and tally marks.

IMG_5048

Counting tallies by 5s.

IMG_5049

Sequencing numbers

IMG_5050

Counting and adding

IMG_5051

Subtraction

 

Literacy Centers:

IMG_5052

The cards were inserted into my favorite foam dice, they rolled and wrote the beginning blend, along the way they “gathered” pieces to build their snowman!

IMG_5053

Reading CVC words and building snowmen.

IMG_5054

Sorting snowmen and CVC words.

IMG_5055

Constructing sentences with snowflakes.

IMG_5056

Sequencing the alphabet.

I wish I had more classroom pictures for you, but obviously, I am not there to take them!  I had lots of fun projects planned, but not sure if my sub was able to get to all of them! It makes me realize how much of a routine we get into and how fast we move during the day.  I don’t know how I’m going to do it when I go back!

21 comments:

  1. What great ideas! I love your creations. I hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a place to go to download them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are available at my teachers pay teacher store!

      Delete
  3. So cute! I LOVE the sheets where you put an extra challenge..such a great idea! I hear ya on the routine/subs...my subs always get through 3 things when i can get through 10!

    Kim
    Growing Up Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. What unit are all these centers from? They are so cute!
    Tracy
    feeneyd@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from my Bundle Up! unit and my snowman unit. The first 4 literacy centers and the snowball fight one are from my snowman unit. The rest are from my mitten unit :) thanks for asking!

      Delete
    2. Do you ever have sales on your units? Or are the sales only when TPT runs their sales? Just curious. Thank you for the freebies. They are really appreciated!!! It must be hard creating materials when you are out of the classroom.
      Tracy

      Delete
  5. These are adorable...are they available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jackie - yes, they are available at my teachers pay teachers store -- see the comment above!

      Delete
  6. Hi Kathleen,
    I tagged you!
    http://ohthelessonslearned.blogspot.com/2012/01/im-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kathleen! I hope you will play along. I tagged you!

    Check out my blog for the rules!

    http://sprinklestokindergarten.blogspot.com/

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to use this centers in my classroom. Are they on TPT? I would LOVE a copy. iflewthecoop@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better...your centers look awesome. I bet your kids loved them!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful center ideas! I love the "snowflake surprise" mixed-up sentences! It would be cute to do something like that with hearts for Valentine's Day! :) Hope you're feeling much better!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could you supply a link to these, I think I have the first one Bundle Up, but I am having trouble find the second one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here is the link for the snowman unit: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Snowmen-Activities-For-Math-and-Literacy

    Here is the link for Bundle Up! :http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bundle-Up-Math-and-Literacy-Centers-to-Keep-you-Warm

    Thanks for asking!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. One day at a time!! LOVE ....so crafty!
    Sarah H
    shetrick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the winter/snowman activity with the dice!! My kiddos loved it too!!

    ReplyDelete