And the winner is…….

 

antkteacher

(chosen by a random number at random.org)

Please e-mail as soon as you can so I can get your December pack out to you and you can start making all the wonderful goodness that is in these packets!!

If you didn’t win this time, keep watching and reading, I know there will be more give a ways!  Also, hop on over to TPT and BTB to grab Kim’s, Deanna’s, and Wendy’s packets!

*****************************

Thanks you SOOO much to all that entered this giveaway and for the wonderful notes about my blog! You really filled my bucket Smile

I told my husband last night that I have 118 (wow!) followers, and he said, “You’re just like Amy Adams”  (Julie and Juliet…) Husbands are so funny sometimes (can you sense the sarcasm?)

*****************************

Stay warm! (Please don’t tell me that you’re warm and cozy (a-hem Kim and Deanna) because it’s FREEZING here in ND!)  Smile

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen,
    I can't say that I'm warm and cozy here! It was actually in the 50's today. Which is freezing to me!!! :) I loved reading everyone's comments. Thanks so much to everyone who participated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a wonderful gift...I AM SO EXCITED THAT I PARTICIPATED!!! What a great network that we have!! HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!
    <3,
    Antkteacher

    ReplyDelete