What I’m Reading this Summer and a Fun Linky!

I am usually able to get a TON of reading done this summer, but this summer has already gone so fast!  We are vacationing in Norway right now (visiting in-laws), and I’m finally able to get something read!  The first part of my summer was spent working on curriculum for my district, then it was on to Las Vegas for the Dance Awards, and finally we are now in Norway.  When we come back, I will be working with a new team of teachers to open a BRAND new school! Yes, another move for me, but SO exciting!

 

So, onto the books I’m reading:

I recently finished this one – it will be an ongoing book study with our new staff.  I hope to be able to blog a bit about this one as well!

The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy

I also recently discovered Jennifer Serravallo.  Holy amazing. She knows her stuff!  I’m working on these right now:

 

Finally my niece highly recommended this book to me – I am about 2/3 of the way through it. (Crossing my fingers that the movie will be on the new line up of movies on the plan ride home!)

 

I’m also linking up with Rachel over at The Tattooed Teacher for a fun little survey!

assessME

 

Presentation5

Hop on over and link up yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I just got "The Reading Strategies Book" as well! I've only just started to look through it- but so far, I love the way it's set up. I know I'll be using it a lot this year. I'll have to check "The Literacy Teacher's Playbook" out- I don't have that one yet! ;)

    Melissa
    Real Life in First Grade

    ReplyDelete