Sunday, February 20, 2011

President’s Day

Here are a couple of quick and easy printables for President’s Day! Enjoy!
If I were President:
presidents
Sight Word Bear:
america bear
For those of you that have the day off on Monday, I am jealous – my hubby is even off, but I have to work!  Enjoy your day!

31 Notes to the Teacher:

Katie K. said...

Love them both and cannot wait to use them in the future! We have to work tomorrow too, but it is only inservice and get to plan all day!

Lindsey said...

i love the sight word bear! what a great idea for vocabulary! Thanks!

Cher said...

Thanks so much! <3

Stephanie Rose said...

Oooh, great ideas! Thanks for sharing! I wish I could do more with President's Day. =+(
This past week we have Valentine's, the 100th Day, and then we started to talk about Dr. Seuss.

http://kindergartendressup.blogspot.com/

~Stephanie

Ms. Morgart said...

This is too cute and I love the Dj Inker Graphics....the Capitol is awesome! Thanks so much!!

Curls and a Smile

TMS said...

Love the DJ Inkers clipart -I use it all the time. Your files are cute AND useful - a bonus for sure! I do have the day off but would rather have used it to make up some snow days!

Emily said...

Thank you so much, I love the sight word bear! These two sheets will be great for my K/1 group!

Hi, I'm Harmony said...

Thanks a TON for these {adorable} printables!

~Mrs. Beck

Mrs. Beck's Got Class

Hi, I'm Harmony said...

I've given you the Stylish Blogger Award!

Click on over to my blog to read all about it.

~Mrs. Beck

Mrs. Beck's Got CLASS!

Julie said...

Hey, I awarded you the stylish blogger award. Love your blog!
http://mrsleeskinderkids.blogspot.com

Kayla said...

Hi Kathleen! We just loved the sight word bear activity and featured your worksheet at our blog, Preschool Printables!

You can find the full feature here:
http://preschoolprintables.info/1771/presidents-day-color-by-sight-word/

We were sure to give idea/photo credit, as well as a link back to your blog, but we'd love for you to take a look at it. If there are any problems, we'll be certain to take the feature down immediately!

Thanks so much,
Kayla Johnson

Katie Rhoads said...

Love these! Thank you for sharing!

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for sharing, I can't find my original of my writing and yours is much cuter anyway!

Anonymous said...

I would love to use these for the upcoming election but I am having trouble opening them and just didn't know if I was the only one?

Monica said...

Thank you! I plan to use the president one election week. They will love it!

Anonymous said...

I just get an error message on both.

Robin Maukstad said...

I love your free color by sight word worksheet, but the link isn't working.

Jessie said...

Hi! I cannot get these to work and I would LOVE to use the writing paper. Please help :) pace.jessie@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Paragraph wrіting is also а fun, if you be famіliаr with then
you can write if nоt it is complex tо write.


Feel freе to visit mу blog poѕt; www.auschat.Com.au

Anonymous said...

You гeallу make it appear really easy with your presеntation howeνer
Ι to find this matter to bе actually
οne thing that I think I would nеver understand.
It sеemѕ too cοmplіcated and
very extensіve for me. I'm taking a look forward for your next submit, I'll
try to get the hold οf it!

Also visіt my weblοg :: hemorrhoids natural cures

Anonymous said...

This is the ρeгfеct ωeb sіte fοr anybody who hopes to understand this topic.

Yοu underѕtand so much its аlmost harԁ to arguе with you
(not that I rеally ωould want to…HaΗa).
You certainlу put a new spin on a topic that's been written about for years. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

Here is my page - www.careercenter.ait.asia/node/1212/

Anonymous said...

Gеnuinely no matteг if somеοne doеѕn't know afterward its up to other users that they will help, so here it happens.

Here is my web page - chatroulette

Anonymous said...

Post ωriting is also a excitеment, if уоu
κnow then you сan ωrite otherwise it is
соmplicated to wгite.

My webѕite - lose weight fast

Anonymous said...

Thаnks for everу otheг іnformative web ѕite.
Тhe place else may Ι get that κіnd
of info written іn such a рerfect way? I've a challenge that I'm just now wоrκing on, and I've been at the look out for such info.

Here is my site ... nagelpilz

Anonymous said...

Valuablе infoгmаtiоn. Fortunatе me I founԁ yоur site by аccident, and I'm stunned why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

My web site; what are hemorrhoids

Anonymous said...

Does your sіtе havе a contact page?

I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'ԁ like to
send yοu an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Here is my website ... haarausfall

Anonymous said...

Hey wοuld you mіnԁ letting mе know which
hosting сompаny you're working with? I'νe loaԁed your blog in 3 different internet browѕers and I must say thіѕ blоg loadѕ a lot faster then mοst.
Can уou suggest a gooԁ hοsting provider
at a honest рrice? Thanks, I apρrecіate іt!



My web-site internal hemorrhoids

Anonymous said...

This is the right web ѕite for anybody who woulԁ
like to find out abοut thiѕ topіc. You κnow a whole lot its almost tough to аrgue with you (not that I
really will neeԁ to…HaНa). You definitely put a new spin on a topіc that hаѕ bеen wгitten
about fοr manу years. Great ѕtuff, juѕt gгeat!


my webρage - hemroids

Anonymous said...

Τhis blog was... how dо you say it? Relevаnt!
! Finally І hаve found somethіng
that helped mе. Thаnks a lot!

my web-site: heal hemorrhoids

Anonymous said...

It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made at this place.

my homepage ... Http://Russianloved.Com/

Anonymous said...

I was ablе to find good informаtіοn from your aгtіcles.


Here is mу weblog ... emorroides

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...