Valentines for the Kiddos

Here is my little project tonight…

IMG_2480

I was inspired by this…

you rock my socks off tween valentines | thirty handmade daysYou Rock My Socks Off Valentine! printable

My wheels started turning…. I always say to my kiddos “you knocked my socks off!” or “do you think you can knock my socks off?” They always get so giddy when I say it, so I hope they become equally as excited with their Valentine’s from me!

IMG_2471

IMG_2475

IMG_2474

You know I love you all so much, so I’m going to share this little printable in case you want to use it with your kiddos!  I know they all knock YOUR socks off too!

Happy Heart Day!!

valentine tags
Thanks for the amazing fonts Cara!

11 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD! THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE SEEN.....EVER!!! totally wish I hadn't done what I did for valentine's this year. DANG! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you get any cuter?!?! These are great! Thank you for sharing!
    -Andrea
    simmonsa1@sfusd.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beyond awesome! I absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I bought supplies for something else... but I haven't put anything together yet so I am thinking I may try to pull this off because I LOVE it!!! Thank you for sharing it!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just too cute! Love it and what parent wouldn't appreciate their kid gettin a new pair of socks?!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute!!! love it! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! By far one of my favorites I've seen this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These Valentines are so unbelievably cute! I am definitely going to borrow this for next year. I wish I had seen it earlier!!!

    ReplyDelete