Thankful.

happy thanksgiving

I have so many things in my life to be thankful for – not just today, but every day.

Including YOU – my wonderful, amazing readers.

You inspire me every to keep creating, improve my teaching, and strive to do my best every day.

THANK YOU
for taking the time to visit my blog, support my endeavors, leaving comments, and just being great.

Have an amazing Thanksgiving filled with great food, family and friends. (and don’t be afraid to pull out your Thanksgiving pants ala Joey Tribbiani)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Kathleen! You are such a blessing to so many children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for the blogging community too!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! I was just talking about Joey's pants last night! ha!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to someone who inspires others!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving. I pulled mine out. LOL

    ReplyDelete