I am a lucky lady…Chicago

Because I can call these amazing bloggers my friends…

IMG_4753

I’m sure you’ve seen the photos on all of these wonderful ladies blogs.  I had the best weekend with them in Chicago.  Many of us met up at the Las Vegas Kindergarten Conference and have been chit chatting ever since!  All of them teach me something new and inspire me every.single.day.  They are an amazing group of women, and so inspiring as educators.  I am so thankful to have them in my life.

IMG_4756  IMG_4758IMG_4760  IMG_4789IMG_4792  IMG_4797

1thebean

Be sure to check out all of these amazing blogs – I know they’ve posted more pics!

Cheryl from Primary Graffiti
Kim Adsit from The Kinder Gals
Lindsey from The Teacher Wife
Michelle from Fabulous in First
Deanna from Mrs. Jump's Class
Amanda from One Extra Degree

Oh, and the other awesome thing about Chicago….I got to see my favorite singer for the 3rd time! (and it was at the STUNNING Chicago Theater!)

That’s the ever-fab Sarah Cooley from First Grader…At Last.  She was one of the.very.first teaching blogs out there! She’s a big Brandi fan too, and it was SO FUN seeing the concert with her! 

Wonderful memories. Amazing women.  Inspiring Educators.

4 comments:

  1. I heart Brandi Carlile! I've seen her in concert three times and can never get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all of these pictures! I'm vicariously there. :)

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog. I love the wonderful ideas you share with us.

    ReplyDelete