Bus Graph

This post should be titled short and sweet, because that’s what it is!  Here is our little bus graph, which is a SLIGHT twist on Deanna’s busses.  We read Wheels on the Bus and played with our names with the song, and then made these cute little busses.  We turned it into a math activity by adding our bus numbers and making a graph.  (Yes, all of my kiddos ride the bus!)

IMG_2039

Just in case you are wondering….letters and numbers were cut using my newest favorite teaching tool – my Silhouette!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! You are always full of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What font do you use on your blog? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I can't believe all of your kids ride the bus. I guess you don't have to worry about parents picking them up late. Good stuff!
    <>< Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nancy -- not sure -- it is one of blogger's fonts (available in the template designer, under advanced, I think!)

    @Kreative - yep, most kids ride the bus on the base (even if their house is right across the street!) The first few days are a little sticky getting all the kids on their right buses, but it doesn't take long until everyone knows their bus number!

    ReplyDelete