Favorite Things–#2!

Sorry for the delay in my next favorite thing! That darn summer….. ;)

First up! The winner of my first favorite thing is….

image

Are you ready for favorite thing #2?? I use these every single day!

image

I would love to send you a set of Mr. Sketch markers for you to use next year!

Here is what you need to do:

1. Follow my Pinboards on Pinterest.

image

2. Come back to Growing Kinders and find something on my blog that you want to pin to one of your Pinboards.  I just installed the Pinterest hover tool, so it should be easy for you!

Remember to add the #growingkindersfavoritethings

image

3.  Finally, come back here and make your entry on the Rafflecopter. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

  1. I made a lot of anchor charts last year---and I wanted to make them jazzy. I got a new pack of those markers just for them! This is a great favorite thing!

    Brenda

    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites too!
    jkmatuch@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I buy the Mr. Sketch scented Stix, too, for the kids to use. We only get them out for special times and they squeal with delight every time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are one of my favorites too! I used them as a kid and still do today. The sweet smells just make me happy!

    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rankings also take into consideration the outcome of war, the calculations of the aggressive level, so you will not be missing for the RS Gold direction, because of experienced by low-level rankings of the higher charges. The new area lining up procedure engaged in another crucial facet, we will coordinate the highest possible acquire and reduction management aspects in a smaller variety. The new systems how to compensate and charge aspects differently, we will keep modify for the acquire or deficiency of aspects. If you have previously rated higher in the aggressive level, you have chosen to make a new Cheap WOW Gold team, then make your new team to achieve the appropriate place will become simpler. We make sure that the gamer will not modify group and sensed them to be penalized.

    ReplyDelete