I appreciate you :)

It’s that time of year again! The time we fill up our shopping cards with items to help us make it through the rest of this school year and the beginning of next year!

Thanks Hope for the cute graphic!!

I will be discounting the items in my shop 20% and TpT will kick in an extra 10% if you use the code TAD13.

If you’re looking for a few things from my shop to finish out the year, here is what I use….

Just had our wedding on Friday – this is always a blast for the kids!

image

We are also finishing up our farm centers:

Slide1

and Fix-It Up sentences are always a great time filler:

Slide1

and reviewing those tricky teens!

image

We will also be starting our end of the year beach/ocean unit

image

and playing some more Flip Five! (my kiddos LOVE this game!)

image

and now is a great time to grab my calendar set.  I’m testing out another version that I’ll be adding to this set – so grab it now and you’ll get the updates before the price increases!

calendar book cover

Here’s some goodies for next year too…

image  image image

and if you need a couple of last minute Mother’s Day ideas – grab these below!

Slide1 Slide1

and here is what I start out the year with…

Slide1

Slide1

See you there! My cart is loaded and ready to shop for fantastic goodies for the end of the year and the beginning of next year!

…and just a little shout out to my girl who turned 11 today! So proud of this girl! Happy Birthday, K!!

image

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I just began using your Going Buggy unit and my kids LOVE it! I posted some pictures on my blog! Thanks for creating such an engaging unit! We love, we love!

    Kirstin
    Bright Bulldogs

    ReplyDelete